Friday, May 18, 2012

Near the end...

It's been a busy month, evident in my lack of postings.  We've fast-forwarded through the construction process and ended up with a Victorian house.  My contractor and spiritual advisor, Bill Zeller, pulled us through six weeks without missing a single detail.  I know he has a punch-list longer than it probably needs to be, but he doesn't let anything through his inspection until it is just right.

There are too many photos to post at once, so I'll just shoot them out little by little.

Here is a teaser for the upcoming pictures--and mind you, I have a lot of work to do on the porch still with the rails, balusters, bracket/fretwork, running trim, etc., but we love the front facade.  The new storm windows are painted and in place with the hardware (I'll show you later).  The porch floor is done as well I'll send a photo of that (I actually got the idea off of a Victorian homeowner online.

Joe



No comments:

Post a Comment